Junior Information Security Analyst (m/w)
Touring Assurances-Touring Verzekeringen (TATV) is currently seeking a junior Information Security Analyst with a disciplined mindset and a passion for learning and growing, to join the IT security team.
- Support the CISO
- Agile and friendly team
- Immediate Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration package
Member of the Axa Group, Touring Assurances is market leader in direct insurance in Belgium. Every day, our 170 staff are on hand to guarantee a quality and personalised service for our 150,000 customers and our partners.
Touring Assurances today remains a company that operates on a human scale. At its offices in the Tour & Taxis building in Brussels, at our satellite office in Tongeren and at the 10 outlets located throughout Belgium, the atmosphere is friendly and informal, reflecting the spirit of a young and growing company.
Touring Assurances attaches great importance to its staff and the quality of interpersonal relations. Because it takes a solid team to meet everyday challenges and translate them into effective and innovative solutions for our customers.
Do you too have boundless energy, confidence in your abilities, and the desire to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company?
Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Working together, you will contribute in the development, implementation and support of IT Security activities according to the AXA group requirements and best practice standards.
You will support the CISO on cyber-risks and potential vulnerabilities in IT systems and services and you will analyse possible solutions, improvements and controls.
- Learn and understand TATV IT systems landscape, detect potential security vulnerabilities and propose countermeasures to implement taking into account risks and TATV business concerns;
- Assess how security-related principals, requirements, internal processes and organisational structures can be optimised to achieve the AXA Group objectives
- Help in carrying the action plans to reach the milestones.
- Provide hands-on support for the IT teams on different IT security initiatives;
- Contribute in the recurrent tasks of the Information security practice, such as recertification of accesses, vulnerabilities assessment, infrastructure scan, policies, procedures etc.
- A degree in computer sciences, engineering, economics or related domain;
- 1 to 2 years of experience within IT or IT security field, ideally in comparative organisations;
- Experience in applying information security policy and standards;
- Knowledge of security technologies used in networks, systems and applications : such as experience with security technologies;
- Standard certification or knowledge within the field of IT security is highly valued (CISSP, SSCP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, CISA, CISM, SANS, ITIL, etc.);
- Experience as a project manager is an added value;
- Speaking fluently Dutch or French (while mastering the other language) and having very good knowledge of English.
And you are also:
- A very good communicator with great presentation skills : able to explain and present to a range of stakeholders;
- Self-disciplined and autodidact;
- Having the ability to work autonomously;
- Agile, open for change and thinking outside the box.
Key attraction of the job
- An attractive remuneration package
- A professional but friendly and positive working environment
- Training and ongoing coaching
- A job with a wide range of aspects
- The potential to have a strong autonomy, in line with your skills and capacity