Data analyst (m/w)
About Touring Assurances
Member of the Axa Group within AXA Global Direct, Touring Assurances is market leader in direct insurance in Belgium. Every day, our 160 staff are on hand to guarantee a quality and personalised service for our 150,000 customers and our partners.
Touring Assurances today remains a company that operates on a human scale. At its offices in the Tour & Taxis building in Brussels, at our satellite office in Tongeren and at the 10 Axa outlets located throughout Belgium, the atmosphere is friendly and informal, reflecting the spirit of a young and growing company.
Touring Assurances attaches great importance to its staff and the quality of interpersonal relations. Because it takes a solid team to meet everyday challenges and translate them into effective and innovative solutions for our customers.
Do you too have boundless energy, confidence in your abilities, and the desire to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company?
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com
As a Data Analyst, your main mission will be to participate to the development of analytical models and technical solutions to solve business problems by analysing and documenting business processes and performing detailed requirements analysis.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team in charge of both technical and analytical aspects of data.
- Work closely with business experts to understand the operational needs (actuarial, marketing, operations,…) and collaborate with them to identify the relevant data (both internal and external)
- Understand and document business processes relevant to projects goals and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify, validate and document the key business requirements
- Participate to the definition of the solutions
- Work with the Data Scientists to develop algorithms and procedures for which you will measure the relevance, performance and robustness over time.
- Work with other departments to ensure operational use of results and measure impact on key business indicators.
- Perform and/or organize testing
- Act as a bridge between the analytical and operational use of data
- Manage and transmit knowledge through appropriate documentation and visualization tools
- Help promote a Data & Analytics driven culture in the company.
- Experience in a Data Management or Customer Analytics team
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to translate the reality of business into technical requirements
- Knowledge of data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Programming skills (R, Python, SAS) or practice with database access (SQL)
- Intellectual curiosity / Continuous learner/Problem solver
- Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
- Results focused
- Customer oriented
- Fluency in Dutch or French and English
- Master degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Opportunity to work with Data Scientists and develop competencies in Data Sciences & Machine Learning (trainings,…)